Would you like to get involved in an international company that develops innovative language and system solutions? Your chance. Your challenge. Our common future.
Give your professional and personal development a new opportunity at Tilti Multilingual, one of the leading providers of language and localization services in Europe. As specialists in this area, we offer our customers translations into more than 50 languages, as well as complete program for graphics and text solutions.
Language Project Manager Team Leader (M/F)
As Project manager team leader you lead a team of project managers and engage them in fulfilling client translation requests.
Furthermore you accompany translation orders from the inquiry, the execution, till the final delivery. You are in a regular contact with our clients and are their central contact person for all matters concerning the translation project. You are a self-starter, proactive, collaborative and dedicated to meeting deadlines and producing results.
• Supervision and leadership of an internal team and management of team related administrative tasks
• Performance management of team members including performance reviews and regular meetings
• Monthly performance reviews to management
• Communicating company priorities, guidelines and updates to team members
• Inducting, training, coaching, mentoring and motivating PM team members
• Interviewing candidates for open PM positions
• Balancing workload, delegating workload during periods of leave for team members
• Timely escalation of any developing or critical issues with the team or with client projects
• Project management of multilingual orders
• Calculation and preparation of quotes
• Coordination of translation project workflows, project delivery and invoicing
• Customer care per e-mail and on the phone
• Close cooperation with translators and DTP- experts
• Maintenance of client data and their projects’ information
• Assisting team and manager with ad hoc projects as required
• Excellent command of English and fluent German would be an advantage
• Experience in project management or in customer service would be an advantage
• Basic economic skills and knowledge in project cost calculation would be an advantage
• Well-versed with commonly used computer desktop applications
• Client-oriented way of work and stress resistance
• A team player with a passion for language, high energy and positive attitude
• Ability to work under time pressure (both independently and within a team) as well as to set priorities
Competitive salary and health insurance!
International environment in stable company serving clients since 1999!
Join us! Great team in modern office!
If this job opportunity seems attractive to you, please send your application, including your CV to: [email protected].
Brivibas iela 52-7, LV-1011, Riga
+371 6778 0558
Request a proposal Receive a proposal within one hour!
Service & Language Selection
Text Upload & Contact Details